In San Lorenzo LO TIENES continues its journey.
This time, as part of the celebration of Book Day (Friday, April 23).
We promote this campaign with the collaboration of local businesses that are members, which supply this precious commodity, which accompanies and delights us so much.
People who purchase a book in one of these establishments will have the opportunity to participate in a raffle in which three prizes will be awarded, consisting of two adult vouchers each, to enjoy the Municipal Water and Health Center .
Those who want to participate in the raffle must provide their contact information in the store where they purchase the book.
You can check the rules of the draw by clicking here .
Small businesses that sell books that want to join this initiative will have to submit the following request to the City Council, or send it by email to Desarrollolocal@aytosanlorenzo.es .
The collaborating establishments are:
- Quesada, c / Del Rey, 19
- Aula2000, c / Las Pozas 181 (Zaburdón)
- ICR Express, c / Gobernador, 4
- Antonio Azorín, c / Joaquín Costa, 1 and kiosk of c / Floridablanca
- La Filatelia, c / Juan de Leyva, 10
- Garages-Coliseo, Plaza Jacinto Benavente s / n
- El Cisne Negro, c / San Quintín, 6